Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Interviews with neighbors

I'm sorry I haven't made any new posts yet. Lately, I have been interviewing some neighbours. Let's just say I didn't get to interview many people. Three out of 16. WOW I thought more people would accept my interview. Some said they were sick and most weren't home. There was this one guy who was really the only person who flat out rejected our request. All he said was "No, I'm Fine." And closed the door. I could smell alcohol coming out of his apartment. Guess he was going back to drinking...

Well, here are the three results:

Media
Do you listen to music?
     1. Not really, sometimes I listen to Hindi music.
     2. Yes, Popular and classical music
     3. Yes, rap and rock
Do you like reading?
     1. Not really.
     2. Yes, favorite genre is fiction.
     3. Yes, magazines like Time, Forbes, etc...
What's your favorite movie?
     1. Avatar
     2. To Kill a Mocking Bird, watched by renting DVD
     3. Monkey goes West (Chinese Movie)
Geography
What are some things you like about Arcadia?
     1. Very green and safe
     2. Close to the mountains
     3. There are nice neighbours
What are some things you don't like about Arcadia?
     1. The rent is expensive
     2. It's very busy
     3. Nothing, I like it
If you could live in any country in the world, which country would you want to live in?
     1. Japan, Tokyo
     2. United States, Carmel (Indiana)
     3. Here in Arcadia, that's why I'm here.
Animals
What is your favorite animal? Why?
     1. Horse. You can ride them.
     2. Dog
     3. None, I don't like animals, they're dirty. <---- BUT... BUT... BUT... THEY'RE SO CUTE AND FLUFFY..... :(
If you had to choose, dogs or cats?
     1. Cats. <---- YAYYYY
     2. Dogs
     3. As shown above, none.
Food
Do you prefer fruits, vegetables, or meat?
     1. Fruits, Mangoes.
     2. All of them. <-- wow, he's definitely not a picky eater...
     3. Fruits, Pineapples, oranges, and pears.
Sports
Do you enjoy watching sports?
     1. Yes, ping-pong, cricket, badminton, tennis
     2. Not so much.
     3. Yes, Tennis
What's your favorite sport. Why?
     1. Badminton
     2. Golf
     3. Tennis
Do you watch the Olympics during the summer every four years? Which sport do you like watching the most?
     1. Yes, Ping-Pong
     2. Sometimes, Gymnastics
     3. Yes, Tennis. <----- Wow! This guy's a tennis fan!

Yup that's it. Hooray! Tomorrow, I will try to interview more people.

By the way, if you would like to contribute posts to this blog, please email me or comment below! Than you!


- Allen (the cat)

No comments:

Post a Comment