Tuesday, May 21, 2013

How YOU can make your own sheep pillow!

My sheep :)


First you will need felt. Acrylic felt DOES work, but it isn't soft on your face. You can use wool felt or any other SOFT material.
Go here and print out the free lamb pillow template.
Trace out the template onto your cloth and sew the cloth together!
Leave some space, so you can stuff the sheep.
I would NOT recommend using cotton balls as stuffing because it's really hard so the sheep won't be puffy, and it wouldn't be comfortable.

If you made one, share some pictures with me :D

By the way, I got the instructions from the site here. It has the tutorial in greater detail. I didn't write the whole tutorial, because it isn't right to use someone else's work, I just wanted to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment