Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cat Land Story- Mary


"Mary!" Mama yelled, It's time ta leave!" I packed up my things and got ready for my trip to he most famouse sleeping volcano in the world, Mount Good Night. After we left our house, Mama insisted that we burned down our home, so I did the honors of destroying our tiny shack we called home. I got on to our family imaginary car made of badly colored cardboard (I made it when I was ten, and I still can't color things well) and started to walk. 200,000 miles of walking left to go.
30 years pass.
I am very concerned about Mama. She's getting younger by the minute, and I'm serious. When I woke up this morning, she had a lot less wrinkles on her face than 20 years ago. Well, 100,000 miles left! I'm so excited!
20 Years later...
I'm so confused and worried. Mama's gone! When I woke up this morning and went into Mama's room, I only saw a 10 year old girl! I must leave without Mama, and take this girl with me. She's my responsibility now. Well, 50,000 miles to go!
30 years later-
I'm so sad. I failed my duty in taking care of the girl! When I woke up this morning, I saw a dead baby on the bed where the girl slept last night. Has she dissapeared with Mama? Or is this dead baby actually Mama? I'm getting old and I don't think I can make it. I'm already 93 and I still have to walk 20 miles while carrying a piece of dynamite.
6 months later...
I'm finally there! "I'm so excited," I said to myself, as I ignited the dynamite. BOOM! The volcano erupted hot lava and Mary ran as fast as she could. Once the lava cooled, Mary climbed the towering volcano. "3.....2.....1....." said Mary as she prepared to jump down. Mary jumped and screamed, falling to her death
20 years later...
Sam climbed the most famouse sleeping volcano, Mount Good Night and looked down. He saw a massive pile of bones, human bones.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment